With the discontinuation of a large number of prescribed infection control measures in everyday life, the self-responsible actions of each individual person take on even greater importance.
- Conduct yourself in a manner that does not expose yourself or others to undue risk of infection.
- Take into account the general recommendations for hygiene and for wearing a medical mask, especially indoors and in crowded situations, on your own responsibility and as appropriate to the situation.
- Exercise particular caution in personal encounters with people for whom there is an increased risk of severe disease progression in the event of infection with the coronavirus (recommendation: precautionary testing!).
- For private gatherings, consider space constraints and take appropriate hygiene measures to protect participants.
- Ensure adequate and regular ventilation in enclosed spaces.
- If possible, avoid personal encounters with members of other households during acute respiratory symptoms until the cause is determined.
- If you live in a household with a person infected with coronavirus or are another close contact person of infected persons, reduce personal encounters with members of other households for a period of at least five days, especially if you do not have sufficient immune status due to vaccination or recovery (recommendation: daily testing!).